Table of Content
This article series contain few sections.
- Hugo - Summary
- Hugo - Minimal
- Hugo - Layout
- Hugo Bootstrap - Layout
- Hugo Bootstrap - Components
- Hugo Bootstrap - SASS
- Hugo Bootstrap - SASS Customization
- Hugo - Section List
- Hugo - Taxonomy
- Hugo - Archive
- Hugo - Custom Content Type
- Hugo - Sidebar
- Hugo - Data
- Hugo - Pagination - Simple
- Hugo - Pagination - Number
- Hugo - Pagination - Adjacent
- Hugo - Pagination - Indicator
- Hugo - Pagination - Responsive
- Hugo - Pagination - Screen Reader
- Hugo - Content - Bootstrap Post
- Hugo - Content - Markdown
- Hugo - Content - Raw HTML
- Hugo - Syntax Highlighting
- Hugo - Meta - Opengraph
- Hugo - Service
- Hugo - Javacript - lunr Search
- Additional: Deploying Pages on Git
- Presentation - Concept SSG
Supplementary Article for Windows User.
Clone Tutorial Source.
This article series is intended for beginner.
Goal: Explain Hugo Step By Step
Bootstrap as an example in this guidance.
Of course you can use any CSS framework that you like,
Hugo is an SSG (Static Site Generator) that is supported by gitlab. Or used pairly by using github with netlify. Hugo is not the only SSG (Static Site Generator).
Why Hugo ?
Hugo is Fast.
After blogging time to time, after 194 article, my Jekyll become so slugish. I have to move some articles to new Blog. Now it is done.
Part of Hugo
There are these two part that you need to know.
Black Friday: Markdown Parser for Hugo
Chroma: Templating Language for Hugo
Source code used in this tutorial, is available at:
This is would not be the best blog template that you ever have. Because I only put most common stuff, to keep the tutorial simple.
After you learn this guidance, you understand the fundamental skill. Thus, a base for you, to make your own blog site. With your imagination, you may continue, to build your own super duper Hugo site. Far better than, what I have achieved.
I also made a site, intended as a Demo. It is based on this tutorial, but in a more enhanced way, to face real life, blog building situation.
And add some aestethic appeal, with more custom stylesheet.
Table of Content
The table content is available as header on each tutorial. There, I present a Hugo Tutorial, step by step, for beginners.
Begin The Guidance
Let’s get the tutorial started.
Consider continue reading [ Hugo Minimal ].
Thank you for reading.